Rawleron Rawleron

cool but weird

i like it but its weird that guitar part has the same chords as a song i wrote and recorded called overdrive...good tho

Tilkanuts responds:

Lol i just listened to Overdrive, thats pretty funny about the chords being the same. Thanks for the review.

Obladi Oblada (Punk/ska Cover) Obladi Oblada (Punk/ska Cover)

Awesome

Your band is awesome. Half of your songs are really funny and ive put a couple on my iPod. Im sorry but when i was listening to this i was laughing my ass off cuz it was pretty funny.

Im in a band and i guess we r good, but only one of our songs could be put on Newgrounds because all my other stuff is over 8mb cuz of my recording equipment. I guess its good, idk. But this song is good and ur other stuff is too. So im definately downloading this and putting it on my ipod.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!! Glad ya like us!

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

AWSOME IT bLEW MY uNDERWHeRE OFF

can u possibly send me the tabs to this it freekin rox!

DnBeast DnBeast

amazing

just simply one of the best songs on newgrounds i downloaded today i agree KEEP THE BEAST ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

TehLeetStick responds:

Thank you so much, if you liked this so much, I'll start to make some more DnB.

=)

Thanks for the review!

Poseidon rush Poseidon rush

cool

awsome some with a new mix of sounds and other cool, ragea and classical opera mixed is what it sounds like

SonicJ responds:

Thanks for the review :3 Classical opera I enjoy, and my mom recommended I added a pan :p
Thanks agian :D